W H A T : Hillside Beach Club in Turkey launch their Mediterranean wellness retreat for an energising Feel Good Week with UK Health and Fitness Experts Christina Howells and Rob Hobson.
W H E R E : The resort is situated an hour car journey from Dalaman Airport in Turkey.
T H E L O W D O W N : Luxury resort Hillside Beach Club, Fethiye, Turkey has partnered with two top London health and fitness experts to create a holistic Fitness Retreat in the breathtaking surroundings of the Turkish Riviera in May 2016. Collaboratively led by founder of Christina Howells, founder behind That Girl London, and Nutritionist and co-author of The Detox Kitchen Bible, Rob Hobson; Hillside Beach Club’s Feel Good Week is about revitalising body and mind with a full programme of fitness training, nutrition advice, yoga, hiking, spa treatments and a healthy menu of Mediterranean-inspired food.
Overlooking the dazzling blue waters of the Mediterranean in its own private bay, the luxury resort has devised a full programme of wellness activities for guests to take a week out to nourish and nurture their health and wellbeing, whilst soaking up a Spring dose of Vitamin D from the Aegean Coast’s enviable sunny climate. Guests visiting Hillside Beach Club during the Feel Good Week can enjoy:
- Return flights to Dalaman Airport
- Return transfers from Dalaman Airport
- Seven nights’ full board accommodation at Hillside Beach Club
- Daily spiritual outdoor yoga sessions in various locations around the stunning resort
- Group fitness classes with Christina Howells as detailed in the week’s itinerary
- Group nutrition training with Rob Hobson as detailed in the week’s itinerary
- One hiking trip, led by the Hillside Beach Club hiking guide
B E S T F O R : Health-seeking guests at Hillside Beach Club will be put through their paces with a combination of fitness classes and health and diet workshops. Those looking to push themselves even harder have the option of personal training sessions, private yoga classes and one-to-one nutrition consultations for an additional cost.
Christina Howells uses bodyweight exercises to train and motivate both seasoned gym-bunnies and those embarking on a new fitness journey. Rob Hobson brings a wealth of experience to offer bespoke and expert nutritional advice, whilst sharing energising recipes in food demonstrations, and inspiring guests with thought provoking group discussions. Mouth-watering cooking demonstrations of nourishing dishes, inspired by Rob’s expansive nutrition knowledge, will keep energy levels up and keep the taste buds happy.
T H E F A C I L I T I E S :
- In the Main Restaurant, the Wellness Lovers’ buffet offers energy-boosting selection of food and juices bursting with nutrients, exclusively available during the Feel Good Week. Guests can expect a menu of vibrant salads, refreshing juices and nourishing snacks for a truly holistic healthy week.
- In addition to sessions with Rob and Christina, guests can awaken their inner yogi with invigorating sunset yoga on the deck of Hillside Beach Club’s private boat, and wake up to sunrise yoga on the secluded adult-only Silent Beach.
- Hillside Beach Club’s two spas can relieve those hard-worked muscles and guests can chill in serene surroundings after a day of exercise. The SANDA Nature Spa, set amidst the trees surrounding the resort, uses Balinese techniques in rejuvenating massages and treatments, while the SANDA Spa is an indoor oasis of round-the-clock pampering.
- Hillside Beach Club’s own hiking guide is on hand to lead a guided hike, to work up a sweat whilst taking in the spectacular natural beauty of the resort’s surroundings. For those who seek the thrill of adrenaline-pumping sports, Hillside Beach Club’s world-class water sports centre plethora of activities from waterskiing to catamaran sailing.
R E C A P :
The Hillside Beach Club Feel Good Week takes place on from 8th – 14th May 2016, costing from £992 per person based on two people sharing, and is available to book via www.classic- collection.co.uk. For reservations and information contact Hillside Beach Club
• S T G T I P •
If you´re not interested in the Feel Good Week, we recommend going to Turkey between April and October for the best weather with lots of sunshine.
About Hillside Beach Club
Hillside Beach Club in Fethiye, Turkey, cocoons visitors in contemporary comfort, with rooms terraced up verdant mountainous slopes for breathtaking views and set the around the picturesque cove. Surrounded by woodland, the setting ensures a peaceful stay in keeping with the natural and unspoiled surroundings.
The resort is home to two luxurious spas – the SANDA Spa and the SANDA Nature Spa – in addition to two adult-only beaches and Main Beach, which is perfect for families. Alongside a world-class watersports centre, guests can enjoy a range of activities from tennis and volleyball to silk painting and jewellery design.
About Christina Howells
Earning Hollywood status early on in her career as personal trainer to Ralph Fiennes, Christina Howells is a favourite with the style brigade. With a unique method tailored specifically for women, Chrisina trains an impressive fashion hotlist. She established That GirlTM in collaboration with sportswear designer Charli Cohen, which is a series of high intensity video workouts and targeted nutrition plans.
About Rob Hobson
As a registered nutritionist (Association for Nutrition), Rob has worked with some of the UK’s largest food and health companies as well as organisations involved in public health. Rob is also the co-author of the Detox Kitchen Bible – in which he explains how to use these dishes to target health needs, whether that’s losing weight, gaining energy or getting clearer skin.
A decade of work in the field of nutrition has allowed him to establish an impressive network of those working in the food and health industry including nutritionists, chefs, and personal trainers.